Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Better Buying Experience With Amazon

Even though I've reviewed buying through amazon, and is the iPad cheaper from Amazon I want to talk about the whole experience of buying your iPad through Amazon rather than the Apple Store Itself. I've received a lot of emails from people who are either looking to buy an iPad or have bought one from Apple and where not happy with the Apple Store Experience and said they now go through amazon for everything they need be it a new iPad or iPad Accessories. For me my experience with buying and purchasing my iPad and iPad Accessories from Amazon came from the first iPad I went to ever buy and like anyone I though "Hey why not go to the Apple Store And Buy It". Well I should have listened to my friends at first about the place and went with my Gut instincts on that. From passing the store in the mall and always seeing a horde of people in there not realizing I should have done my research first.

The big difference between buying your iPad and iPad Accessories from Amazon rather than the Apple Store is from the minute you walk into the Apple Store To the minute you leave takes forever. For me going to the Apple Store was a bad one considering that Purchasing my iPhone 3GS took over 45 minutes to be helped. From the minute I walked in I wanted to check out the iPads and see what they had even though I've seen my friends and messed around with it I wanted to see the stores and really make sure I wanted spend that amount of money on one and buy it over-all. From Actually getting to look at an iPad waiting for the amount of people hovering around the iPad section of the Apple Store to standing there looking at one with the noise and crowding it was insane for me. After deciding I was going to buy one I asked for help and every time the same response "I'm helping someone" but are they "paying customers" who are going to drop over $400 dollars, odds where no. After Waiting 20 minutes I walked out with friends who said "told you so" and for me I knew amazon was my next and best choice.

When I went home I turned on Macbook Pro and went on amazon not only to buy my iPad but purchase iPad Accessories with it. Something I knew I wasn't going to be able to do at the Apple Store, yeah I would have bought the iPad but after the noise and massive amount of people I would have wanted to leave after purchase not wanting to get iPad Accessories from them at all. Rather The amazon experience from start to finish was the best buying experience I've had in so long and the best part I got to enjoy it in the comforts of my own home without people to bother me, the best part is after finding the iPad I wanted The iPad Accessories where right there recommended to me and I after finding the ones I wanted purchased them. Yes I did have to wait for it to be shipped but I didn't have to wait in a store crowded by people who are only in there to play with the products and people who are there to help you help non buying customers. Yes I know they're only doing their jobs but for me when I have money to buy something I want it and want a good experience with buying that product.

Which for me if your looking to buy an iPad or iPad Accessories then your best choice is through Amazon rather than the actual Apple Store. Though it's sad when buying a company's product from a website only affiliated with it than the actual store is better for the consumer. It makes you really rethink how you go about buying future products from them. Ever since buying my iPad and iPad Accessories from Amazon i've done nothing but recommend others about buying and purchasing their iPad and Accessories from amazon rather than going to the actual Apple Store. In previous articles I've stated the statistics of the people in the Apple store who are buying compared to people who are only there to look and browse of over-all "Waste Time". I say when you have expensive products and you know people are wanting to purchase them that the consumer gets the best of the best when it comes to purchasing the product and not have to walk out and go online to do it. Even more every time I go by the store now I laugh and say Thank you amazon, so if your looking to buy an iPad or iPad Accessories then for go the Apple Store and Buy Through Amazon now.